Subject: [BEHAVE] IETF79 presentation slots

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 14:22:05 -0700

If you want a presentation slot for the upcoming BEHAVE meeting at IETF79,
please email the chairs.

BEHAVE is currently scheduled for Thursday afternoon,
http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/79/#THURSDAY

We have two requested slots already,
  http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/79/agenda/behave.html

-d

---

From: Tina TSOU <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 16:15:07 +0800

Hi Dan and Dave,
Here is the presentation slot of request from the authors of draft- 
tsou-behave-natx4-log-reduction-02.
Port Management To Reduce Logging In Large-Scale NATs (Tina Tsou, 15)
http://tools.ietf.org/html//draft-tsou-behave-natx4-log-reduction-02

B. R.
Weibo, Tom and Tina

On Oct 6, 2010, at 5:22 AM, Dan Wing wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Behave mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave