Subject: [BEHAVE] xlate-23 changes, fragmentation

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 14:39:36 -0700

During IESG review, some suggestions were made to change the text regarding
fragmentation in the stateless 6/4 translation document,
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-xlate-23

Side-by-side differences between -22 and -23 are at the URL below; the major
changes are in Section 4, 4.1, and 5.5,
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-xlate-23.txt

Please review.  If there are comments or objections, send them within a week
to the authors and chairs.

-d

---

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 12:22:42 -0700

We received no feedback from the working group.  Please proceed with -23.
 
-d

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Dan Wing [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2010 2:40 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]; draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-
> [email-masked]
> Subject: xlate-23 changes, fragmentation
>