Subject: [BEHAVE] Request a time slot for 464XLAT presentation

From: Masanobu Kawashima <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 14:06:47 +0900

Softwire and Behave Chairs,

I have submitted a -02 version regarding 464XLAT. We added usecase of
mobile network in this draft. Could you please schedule a time slot
for a 464XLAT presentation?

Topic            : "464XLAT: Combination of Stateful and Stateless
                    Translation"
Draft name       : draft-mawatari-softwire-464xlat-02
Time needed      : 10minutes
Presenter's name : Masataka Mawatari

Regards,
Masanobu

------------------------------------

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : 464XLAT: Combination of Stateful and Stateless Translation
	Author(s)       : Masataka Mawatari
                          Masanobu Kawashima
                          Cameron Byrne
	Filename        : draft-mawatari-softwire-464xlat-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   This document describes a method (464XLAT) for IPv4 connectivity
   across IPv6 network by combination of stateful translation and
   stateless translation. 464XLAT is a simple technique to provide IPv4
   access service while avoiding encapsulation by using twice IPv4/IPv6
   translation standardized in [RFC6145] and [RFC6146].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mawatari-softwire-464xlat-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mawatari-softwire-464xlat-02.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

------------------------------------

¢(._.)
========================================
 NEC AccessTechnica, Ltd.               
 Product Development Department         
 Masanobu Kawashima                     
 [email-masked]               
 http://www.necat.co.jp/                
========================================