Subject: [BEHAVE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-behave-nat-mib-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 09:22:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Definitions of Managed Objects for Network Address Translators (NAT)
	Author(s)       : Simon Perreault
                          Tina Tsou
                          Senthil Sivakumar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-behave-nat-mib-08.txt
	Pages           : 82
	Date            : 2013-09-27

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for devices implementing Network Address Translator (NAT) function.
   This MIB module may be used for monitoring of a device capable of NAT
   function.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-behave-nat-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-behave-nat-mib-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-behave-nat-mib-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 18:25:54 +0200

All,

This is a snapshot of a work in progress. There are still many things 
left to do.

Simon

Le 2013-09-27 18:22, [email-masked] a écrit :
> _______________________________________________
> Behave mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave
>

-- 
DTN made easy, lean, and smart --> http://postellation.viagenie.ca
NAT64/DNS64 open-source        --> http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca
STUN/TURN server               --> http://numb.viagenie.ca