Subject: [BEHAVE] Issue tracker for NAT MIB document (draft-ietf-behave-nat-mib)

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 21:20:58 -0400

Having cleared a number of other matters away, I finally got to work on 
the issue tracker for the NAT MIB document. I'm about half-way through 
entering the details for the individual issues.

The entry point into the tracker is

http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/behave/trac/wiki/PostIssueTracker

The only live project link on that page for the moment is "NAT MIB v2". 
Clicking on that link takes you to the Issue Index page for this 
project. As you will see, this page records 39 issues to which we may 
add more in further discussions. All of the issues identified by Tracker 
Tickets #15 to #19 have been captured as individual items, along with 
the issues identified by David Harrington's review.

Getting from the Issue Index page to the details of a specific issue is 
explained on that page. I've only done Issues 1-17 as of this moment, 
but it shouldn't take long to do the rest.

As explained on the Project page, major issues are those that change MIB 
content or affect operations, and are resolved through list discussion. 
Minor issues are resolved by the design team, with results reported to 
the Behave list. Feel free to comment on how I have classified the 
issues. At the moment I've identified 8 major issues and 24 minor ones 
still open.

I will be initiating discussion of the major issues in separate E-mails.

Tom Taylor