Subject: [bess] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-pta-flags-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2016 07:40:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled Services Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Registry and Extensions for P-Multicast Service Interface Tunnel Attribute Flags
        Authors         : Eric C. Rosen
                          Thomas Morin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-pta-flags-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-02-02

Abstract:
   The BGP-based control procedures for Multicast Virtual Private
   Networks make use of a BGP attribute known as the "P-Multicast
   Service Interface (PMSI) Tunnel" attribute.  The attribute contains a
   one-octet "Flags" field.  The purpose of this document is to
   establish an IANA registry for the assignment of the bits in this
   field.  Since the Flags field contains only eight bits, this document
   also defines a new BGP Extended Community, "Additional PMSI Tunnel
   Attribute Flags", that can be used to carry additional flags for the
   PMSI Tunnel attribute.  This document updates RFC 6514.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-pta-flags/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-pta-flags-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-pta-flags-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/