Subject: [bess] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-evpn-df-election-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2016 18:19:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS of the IETF.

        Title           : A new Designated Forwarder Election for the EVPN
        Authors         : Satya Ranjan Mohanty
                          Keyur Patel
                          Ali Sajassi
                          John Drake
                          Antoni Przygienda
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-evpn-df-election-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2016-10-07

Abstract:
   This document describes an improved EVPN Designated Forwarder
   Election (DF) algorithm which can be used to enhance operational
   experience in terms of convergence speed and robustness over a WAN
   deploying EVPN

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-df-election/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-df-election-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-evpn-df-election-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/