Subject: [bess] Fwd: IPR Disclosure Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd's Statement about IPR related to draft-ietf-bess-nsh-bgp-control-plane

From: Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2018 11:21:03 +0100

WG,

this dates a bit. Yet, if you have any issue with this situation, please 
speak up.

Thanks
-m

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : [bess] IPR Disclosure Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd's Statement 
about IPR related to draft-ietf-bess-nsh-bgp-control-plane
Date : Mon, 20 Nov 2017 08:12:07 -0800
De : IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Pour : [email-masked]
Copie à : [email-masked], [email-masked]

Dear Adrian Farrel, John Drake, Eric C. Rosen, Jim Uttaro, Luay Jalil:

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled "BGP
Control Plane for NSH SFC" (draft-ietf-bess-nsh-bgp-control-plane) was
submitted to the IETF Secretariat on  and has been posted on the "IETF Page
of Intellectual Property Rights Disclosures"
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3107/). The title of the IPR disclosure is
"Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's Statement about IPR related to
draft-ietf-bess-nsh-bgp-control-plane"

Thank you

IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
BESS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bess