Subject: [bess] Adam Roach's No Objection on draft-ietf-bess-dci-evpn-overlay-09: (with COMMENT)

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 15:54:44 -0800

Adam Roach has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-bess-dci-evpn-overlay-09: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-dci-evpn-overlay/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with Mirja's comment, and am curious about what aspects of this document
are believed to make it standards-track.

ID Nits reports:

  ** The abstract seems to contain references ([RFC7432]), which it
     shouldn't.  Please replace those with straight textual mentions of the
     documents in question.