Subject: [bess] Draft BESS agenda posted

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 15:28:15 +0000

Dear all,

The draft agenda for the BESS session has been posted:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/101/materials/agenda-101-bess

If you see any problem with it please let us know.

Presenters,

Please send your slides to the chairs before the meeting session. The deadline for slides is 48 hours prior to the session, however earlier is better.
We have an almost full session, so please ensure to focus on the main points to discuss for the draft update slots.

Thanks,

Stephane & Matthew

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.