Subject: [bess] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-fast-failover-03.txt

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2018 10:42:23 -0700

Dear All,
the new version clarifies the use of the BGP-BFD Attribute by PE
advertising BFD Discriminator of p2mp BFD session.
Appreciate your consideration. Always welcome comments, questions, and
suggestions.

Regards,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, May 4, 2018 at 8:24 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-fast-failover-03.txt
To: Gregory Mirsky <[email-masked]>, Thomas Morin <
[email-masked]>, Robert Kebler <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-fast-failover-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Greg Mirsky and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-fast-failover
Revision:       03
Title:          Multicast VPN fast upstream failover
Document date:  2018-05-04
Group:          bess
Pages:          19
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-
fast-failover-03.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-fast-
failover/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-fast-
failover-03
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-
fast-failover
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-
fast-failover-03

Abstract:
   This document defines multicast VPN extensions and procedures that
   allow fast failover for upstream failures, by allowing downstream PEs
   to take into account the status of Provider-Tunnels (P-tunnels) when
   selecting the upstream PE for a VPN multicast flow, and extending BGP
   MVPN routing so that a C-multicast route can be advertised toward a
   standby upstream PE.

Hello,
greatly appreciate your help submitting this draft. I'm a new co-author and
the automated process is not that good with newbies.
Thank you for your help.

Regards,
Greg

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat