Subject: [bess] Protocol Action: 'IP Prefix Advertisement in EVPN' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-bess-evpn-prefix-advertisement-11.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 09:21:27 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'IP Prefix Advertisement in EVPN'
  (draft-ietf-bess-evpn-prefix-advertisement-11.txt) as Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the BGP Enabled ServiceS Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Alvaro Retana, Martin Vigoureux and Deborah
Brungard.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-prefix-advertisement/

Technical Summary

   This document defines a new EVPN route type for the 
   advertisement of IP Prefixes and explains some use-case 
   examples where this new route-type is used.

Working Group Summary

   The process through the WG was normal; nothing specific 
   to highlight.

Document Quality

   There are at least 3 commercial implementations of this 
   specification.

Personnel

   Document Shepherd: Zhaohui (Jeffrey)Zhang ([email-masked])
   Responsible Area Director: Alvaro Retana ([email-masked])