Subject: [bess] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-evpn-prefix-advertisement-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 May 2018 12:23:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IP Prefix Advertisement in EVPN
        Authors         : Jorge Rabadan
                          Wim Henderickx
                          John E. Drake
                          Wen Lin
                          Ali Sajassi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-evpn-prefix-advertisement-11.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2018-05-18

Abstract:
   The BGP MPLS-based Ethernet VPN (EVPN) [RFC7432] mechanism provides a
   flexible control plane that allows intra-subnet connectivity in an
   MPLS and/or NVO (Network Virtualization Overlay) [RFC7365] network.
   In some networks, there is also a need for a dynamic and efficient
   inter-subnet connectivity across Tenant Systems and End Devices that
   can be physical or virtual and do not necessarily participate in
   dynamic routing protocols. This document defines a new EVPN route
   type for the advertisement of IP Prefixes and explains some use-case
   examples where this new route-type is used.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-prefix-advertisement/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-prefix-advertisement-11
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-prefix-advertisement-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-evpn-prefix-advertisement-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/