Subject: [bess] Murray Kucherawy's No Objection on draft-ietf-bess-rfc5549revision-06: (with COMMENT)

From: Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2020 21:08:45 -0700

Murray Kucherawy has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-bess-rfc5549revision-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-rfc5549revision/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

[DISCUSS cleared]

Thanks for this document.  It was easy to read even for people like me who
don't get involved in routing too much.

Thank you also for the shepherd writeup, which (unlike most lately) actually
answered the question "Why is this the proper type of RFC?"

I also concur with Warren's suggestion.