Subject: [bess] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-pbb-evpn-isid-cmacflush-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 05:02:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : PBB-EVPN ISID-based CMAC-Flush
        Authors         : Jorge Rabadan
                          Senthil Sathappan
                          Kiran Nagaraj
                          M. Miyake
                          T. Matsuda
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-pbb-evpn-isid-cmacflush-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-10-30

Abstract:
   Provider Backbone Bridging (PBB) can be combined with Ethernet VPN
   (EVPN) to deploy Ethernet Local Area Network (ELAN) services in large
   Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) networks (PBB-EVPN).  Single-
   Active Multi-homing and per-ISID Load-Balancing can be provided to
   access devices and aggregation networks.  In order to speed up the
   network convergence in case of failures on Single-Active Multi-Homed
   Ethernet Segments, PBB-EVPN defines a flush mechanism for Customer
   MACs (CMAC-flush) that works for different Ethernet Segment Backbone
   MAC (BMAC) address allocation models.  This document complements
   those CMAC-flush procedures for cases in which no PBB-EVPN Ethernet
   Segments are defined (the attachment circuit is associated to a zero
   Ethernet Segment Identifier) and a Service Instance Identifier based
   (ISID-based) CMAC-flush granularity is required.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-pbb-evpn-isid-cmacflush/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-pbb-evpn-isid-cmacflush-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-pbb-evpn-isid-cmacflush-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-pbb-evpn-isid-cmacflush-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/