Subject: [bess] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-evpn-sr-p2mp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2020 10:07:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Multicast and Ethernet VPN with Segment Routing Point-to-Multipoint Trees
        Authors         : Rishabh Parekh
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Arvind Venkateswaran
                          Hooman Bidgoli
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Zhaohui Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-evpn-sr-p2mp-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2020-12-02

Abstract:
   A Point-to-Multipoint (P2MP) Tree in a Segment Routing domain
   efficiently carries traffic from a Root to a set of Leaves.  This
   document describes extensions to BGP encodings and procedures for
   P2MP trees used in BGP/MPLS IP VPNs and Ethernet VPNs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-evpn-sr-p2mp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-evpn-sr-p2mp-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-evpn-sr-p2mp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-evpn-sr-p2mp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/