Subject: [bess] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-bess-evpn-oam-req-frmwk-04.txt

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 09:27:05 -0800

I have been selected as the Routing Directorate reviewer for this
draft. The Routing Directorate seeks to review all routing or
routing-related drafts as they pass through IETF last call and IESG
review, and sometimes on special request. The purpose of the review is
to provide assistance to the Routing ADs. For more information about
the Routing Directorate, please see
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/rtg/trac/wiki/RtgDir

Although these comments are primarily for the use of the Routing ADs,
it would be helpful if you could consider them along with any other
IETF Last Call comments that you receive, and strive to resolve them
through discussion or by updating the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-bess-evpn-oam-req-frmwk-04.txt
Reviewer: Stig Venaas
Review Date: 2021-02-15
IETF LC End Date: 2021-02-16
Intended Status: Informational

Summary:

This document is basically ready for publication, but has nits that
should be considered prior to publication.

Comments:

This is the best written draft I've read in a long time. Thanks for
that! I could not find any issues, except one very minor nit.

Nits:

As mentioned in some other reviews, it might be good to add the term P
to the terminology section.

Regards,
Stig

---

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 16:44:45 -0500

Hi Stig,

See below at <DE>.

> that! I could not find any issues, except one very minor nit.

Thanks!

> to the terminology section.

Yeah, that change is in the working copy, will be uploaded soon.

Thanks,
Donald
===============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 2386 Panoramic Circle, Apopka, FL 32703 USA
 [email-masked]