Subject: Re: [bess] Alvaro Retana's Discuss on draft-ietf-bess-evpn-inter-subnet-forwarding-09: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

From: "Ali Sajassi (sajassi)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2021 06:27:25 +0000

Hi Alvaro,

On 11/9/20, 12:33 PM, "Alvaro Retana" <[email-masked]> wrote:

    On October 13, 2020 at 2:55:07 AM, Ali Sajassi wrote:

    Ali:

    Hi!

    > Thanks very much for your comments and sorry for the delay, please refer to
    > my replies marked with [AS].

    I looked at the replies and I'm clearing my DISCUSS.

    There is one outstanding issue that I trust you to complete before
    Martin approves:  The reference to draft-ietf-idr-tunnel-encaps needs
    to be Normative.  Ben has this same point listed in his current
    DISCUSS [1].

OK, changed it to be Normative.

    Thank you for also addressing the questions from John Scudder about
    multiple MAC ECs.

You're most welcome!
Cheers,
Ali

    Alvaro.