Subject: [bess] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-evpn-mh-pa-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 07:38:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : EVPN multi-homing port-active load-balancing
        Authors         : Patrice Brissette
                          Ali Sajassi
                          Luc Andre Burdet
                          Samir Thoria
                          Bin Wen
                          Edward Leyton
                          Jorge Rabadan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-evpn-mh-pa-04.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-11-12

Abstract:
   The Multi-Chassis Link Aggregation Group (MC-LAG) technology enables
   establishing a logical link-aggregation connection with a redundant
   group of independent nodes.  The purpose of multi-chassis LAG is to
   provide a solution to achieve higher network availability, while
   providing different modes of sharing/balancing of traffic.  RFC7432
   defines EVPN based MC-LAG with single-active and all-active
   multi-homing load-balancing mode.  The current draft expands on
   existing redundancy mechanisms supported by EVPN and introduces
   support for a new port-active load-balancing mode.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-mh-pa/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-mh-pa-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-evpn-mh-pa-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/