Subject: [bess] Last Call: <draft-ietf-bess-srv6-services-08.txt> (SRv6 BGP based Overlay Services) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 16:27:15 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the BGP Enabled ServiceS WG (bess) to
consider the following document: - 'SRv6 BGP based Overlay Services'
  <draft-ietf-bess-srv6-services-08.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2021-11-24. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This draft defines procedures and messages for SRv6-based BGP
   services including L3VPN, EVPN, and Internet services.  It builds on
   RFC4364 "BGP/MPLS IP Virtual Private Networks (VPNs)" and RFC7432
   "BGP MPLS-Based Ethernet VPN".

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-srv6-services/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/4520/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/4521/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3795/