Subject: [bfcpbis] Meetecho support for BFCPBIS WG meeting session

From: Meetecho IETF support <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 00:57:23 +0200

Hi all,

a virtual room has been reserved on the Meetecho system for Friday's 
BFCPBIS WG meeting session.

Access to the on-line session (including audio and video streams) will 
be available at:
http://www.meetecho.com/ietf83/bfcpbis

The Meetecho session automatically logs you into the standard IETF 
jabber room. So, from there, you can have an integrated experience 
involving all media and allowing you to interact with the room.
Remote participants might also send their own voice to the room, if they 
want to, by either calling a landline phone number, or using our 
embedded VoIP applet (in this last case they are *strongly* advised to 
use a headset).

A tutorial of interactivity features of the tool can be found at:
http://www.meetecho.com/ietf83/tutorials

Cheers,
the Meetecho team

-- 
Meetecho s.r.l.
Web Conferencing and Collaboration Tools
www.meetecho.com