Subject: [bfcpbis] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4583bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 12:36:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Binary Floor Control Protocol Bis  Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Session Description Protocol (SDP) Format for Binary Floor Control Protocol (BFCP) Streams
	Author(s)       : Tom Kristensen
                          Gonzalo Camarillo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4583bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-03-05

   This document specifies how to describe Binary Floor Control Protocol
   (BFCP) streams in Session Description Protocol (SDP) descriptions.
   User agents using the offer/answer model to establish BFCP streams
   use this format in their offers and answers.

   This document obsoletes RFC 4583.  Changes from RFC 4583 are
   summarized in section 15.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4583bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4583bis-00.txt

---

From: Tom Kristensen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 10:08:38 +0100

On 05/03/2012, [email-masked] <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
> directories. This draft is a work item of the Binary Floor Control Protocol
> Bis  Working Group of the IETF.
>
[...]

Never mind the abstract, here's the changes and fixes:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4583bis-00#section-12

Due to the IETF-83 cut-off date for initial version documents,
rfc4583bis arrived first.

According to decisions on document structure in the interim meeting,
the RFC 4583 related changes in draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4582bis are
merged into RFC 4583 to build this draft. An errata and typo fix in an
example is changed as well.

-- Tom

-- 
# Cisco                         |  http://www.cisco.com/telepresence/
## [email-masked]  |  http://www.tandberg.com
###                               |  http://folk.uio.no/tomkri/