Subject: [bfcpbis] Proposed agenda for IETF 83

From: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 15:40:22 -0700

(As co-chair)
The agenda for IETF 83 has been posted
(http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/83/agenda/agenda-83-bfcpbis.txt) and is
as follows:

Binary Floor Control Protocol Bis (bfcpbis)
=======================================================

Chairs: Keith Drage <[email-masked]>
        Charles Eckel <[email-masked]>
          
Agenda IETF 83, Paris
          
1120-1220 FRIDAY, March 30, 2012. Room: 241
-----------------------------------------------------------------
1120  Agenda Bash and Status Update                   (Chairs, 5)

1125  draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4582bis-02                (Tom, 30)
      http://tools.ietf.org/wg/bfcpbis/draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4582bis/

1155  draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4583bis-00                (Tom, 20)
      http://tools.ietf.org/wg/bfcpbis/draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4583bis/

1215  Next Steps                                      (Chairs, 5)

1220  End

This agenda is not yet final and is subject to change based on comments
and requests from working group members. To request a change, please
contact the co-chairs.

Cheers,
Charles