Subject: [bfcpbis] No activity in this WG for a while

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 13:52:25 +0300

Folks,

I have not seen any activity in this WG for a while. Please, I would
like to see more activity around the WG's chartered items.

Thanks,

Gonzalo

---

From: Tom Kristensen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 09:00:33 +0200

> like to see more activity around the WG's chartered items.

As the main activity maker, I'm sorry for this. Responses now
provided, the upcoming draft versions for review by WG will be posted
ASAP.

-- Tom

-- 
# Cisco                         |  http://www.cisco.com/telepresence/
## [email-masked]  |  http://www.tandberg.com
###                               |  http://folk.uio.no/tomkri/