Subject: [bfcpbis] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4583bis-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 00:54:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Binary Floor Control Protocol Bis  Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Session Description Protocol (SDP) Format for Binary Floor Control Protocol (BFCP) Streams
	Author(s)       : Gonzalo Camarillo
                          Tom Kristensen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4583bis-06.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-02-12

Abstract:
   This document specifies how to describe Binary Floor Control Protocol
   (BFCP) streams in Session Description Protocol (SDP) descriptions.
   User agents using the offer/answer model to establish BFCP streams
   use this format in their offers and answers.

   This document obsoletes RFC 4583.  Changes from RFC 4583 are
   summarized in Section 12.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4583bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4583bis-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4583bis-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Tom Kristensen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 10:03:19 +0100

>     summarized in Section 12.

Changed according to Alfred Heggestad's comments on list. Fixes already 
presented on list.

Two issues discovered in the examples:
- Separate floorcontrol role attributes with SP not COMMA.
- Use a real port when UDP is used as underlying transport regardless of 
setup attribute value, not the discard port (as recommended for the peer 
ending up as active when TCP is used as transport).

Now the draft should be ready for an SDP directorate dissection and review!

-- Tom