Subject: [bfcpbis] FW: IETF 95 Preliminary Agenda

From: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2016 11:53:50 +0000

The preliminary agenda has been posted. There is a bfcpbis session
Thursday afternoon/evening.
I¹d like to hear from others, especially draft authors, if there is
anything they would like to present and discuss during this timeslot. If
there are no substantial discussions to be had and people prefer to work
out the remaining details via the list, I will cancel the session.
Please share your thoughts by this Tuesday, March 8.

Cheers,
Charles

On 3/5/16, 2:56 AM, "IETF-Announce on behalf of IETF Agenda"
<[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

>
>The IETF 95 Preliminary Agenda has been posted. The final agenda will be
>published on Friday, March 11, 2016.
>
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/95/agenda.html
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/95/agenda.txt
>
>NOTE: Sessions will begin at 10:00 for IETF 95 to coordinate with local
>dining schedules. 
>
>More information regarding IETF 95 in Buenos Aires is located here:
>https://www.ietf.org/meeting/95/index.html
>
>Thank you! 
>
>IETF Secretariat
>

---

From: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 17:03:06 +0000

Having not received any requests for agenda time, I have cancelled the
request for a BFCPBIS session.

Cheers,
Charles

On 3/6/16, 12:53 PM, "bfcpbis on behalf of Charles Eckel (eckelcu)"
<[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>bfcpbis mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bfcpbis