Subject: SnS e-Daily - Hong Kong, Wed, Jul 25, 2001 - The Leading e-Newsletter for 20000 e-Professionals Worldwide, 24 x 7!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 01:06:35 +0800

To: [email-masked]

SnS e-Daily is a free ezine sent to over 20000 e-Professionals
worldwide.  It provides ground zero reporting from major cities
on the latest hot news in e-commerce, upcoming events, exclusive
member discounts...and much, much more!

To join, please: mailto:[email-masked]

Welcome to SnS e-Daily - Hong Kong, Wed, Jul 25, 2001
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Please click at the link below for today's edition
http://standard.sweet-n-sour.com/edaily_07252001.htm
<A HREF="http://standard.sweet-n-sour.com/edaily_07252001.htm">
AOL users click here</a>

Back up copy of today's edition
http://www.hi-tech.com.hk/edaily_07252001.htm
<A HREF="http://www.hi-tech.com.hk/edaily_07252001.htm">
AOL users click here</a>
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
In Today's Edition:-

1. Hong Kong - seminar, iandi event, job, flatshare wanted,
    tickets giveaway, special offer, used piano sought,
    items for sale (old magazines, samsung microwave oven,
    korg cx3 jazz organ, korg sigma synthesizer, tower/desktop clone pc)
2. Singapore - iandi event, training programs in finance
3. Los Angeles, CA, USA - mixer

Editor's Note:-

If you would like to receive our SnS e-Daily in html format,
please email us at [email-masked].

Thank you for your continuing support.

Sincerely,

the SnS Team

Please visit our web site www.s-n-s.com to learn more about us.

To request advertising rates, please mailto:[email-masked]

To subscribe to SnS e-Daily, please mailto:[email-masked]

To submit improvement ideas, please mailto:[email-masked]

For other inquiries, please mailto:[email-masked]

1997 - 2001 Hi-Tech Development Co., Ltd.  All rights reserved.

---
This email was sent to: [email-masked]

To stop receiving our daily email, please reply to
[email-masked]
with a blank email.

Thank you.