Subject: SnS e-Daily - Hong Kong, Mon, Jul 16, 2001 - The Leading e-Newsletter for 20000 e-Professionals Worldwide, 24 x 7!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 05:01:31 +0800

Special Invitation
To: [email-masked]

SnS e-Daily is a free ezine sent to over 20000 e-Professionals
worldwide.  It provides ground zero reporting on the latest hot news
from Asia Pacific covering e-commerce, upcoming events,
exclusive member discounts....and much, much more!

To stop receiving our daily email, please send a blank
email to [email-masked]

To join, please: mailto:[email-masked]

Thank you.

Welcome to SnS e-Daily - Hong Kong, Mon, Jul 16, 2001.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Please click at the link below for today's edition
http://party.sweet-n-sour.com/ff_07162001.htm
<A HREF="http://party.sweet-n-sour.com/ff_07162001.htm">
AOL users click here</a>

Back up copy of today's edition
http://champagne.sweet-n-sour.com/ff_07162001.htm
<A HREF="http://champagne.sweet-n-sour.com/ff_07162001.htm">
AOL users click here</a>
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
In Today's Edition:-

1. Hong Kong - meeting, classical concert, e-seminar,
    house for rent, special broadband service offer,
    items for sale (jazz organ, korg sigma synthesizer,
    tower/desktop clone pc)
2. Asia Pacific - job
3. Chicago, IL, USA - cafe tour
4. London, England - comedy show

Sincerely,

the SnS Team

Please visit our web site www.freedomfeeling.com to learn more about us.

To request advertising rates, please mailto:[email-masked]

To subscribe to SnS e-Daily, please mailto:[email-masked]

For other inquiries, please mailto:[email-masked]

1997 - 2001 Freedomfeeling.com.  All rights reserved.

---
This email was sent to: [email-masked]

To stop receiving our daily email, please reply
with a blank email to the email address below
[email-masked]

Thank you.