Subject: [bgmp] Deployments

From: "Paul Jak" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 03:52:25 GMT

Hello,
I am new on this list and new on this concept of BGMP.

Can anyone tell me if there are any actual implementations
deployed out there in the field for BGMP or if any
commercial vendor is supporting that?

Does one need to be aware of PIM concepts to understand that
or is the knowledge of BGP sufficient to understand that?

Any help in this regard will be appreciated!

Thanks and Regards,
Paul Jak
_____________________________________________________________________
// free anonymous email || forums \\ subZINE || anonymous browsing 
            subDIMENSION -- http://www.subdimension.com
_______________________________________________
bgmp mailing list
[email-masked]
http://catarina.usc.edu/mailman/listinfo/bgmp