Subject: [Bgp-autoconf] Reminder - BGP autoconf meeting (10-11am) -

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2021 09:19:39 -0500

IDR Working Group is inviting you to a scheduled Webex meeting.             

Occurs every Tuesday effective Tuesday, January 26, 2021 

until Tuesday, March 30, 2021 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM, 

(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)         

10:00 am  |  (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)  |  1 hr           

 <https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=ma20898513893ecaf48605be616d6fb7b>
Join meeting 

More ways to join:  

Join from the meeting link           

 <https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=ma20898513893ecaf48605be616d6fb7b>
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=ma20898513893ecaf48605be616d6fb7b  

Join by meeting number 

Meeting number (access code): 178 182 7558 

Meeting password: bestwishesjohn         

Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only)    

 <tel:%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*1781827558%23%23*01*>
+1-650-479-3208,,1781827558## Call-in toll number (US/Canada) 

Join by phone         

1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)         

<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/globalcallin.php?MTID=mcb0fd8e13ea6640d5dd0af75
2a04f61b> Global call-in numbers       

Join from a video system or application          

Dial  <sip:[email-masked]> [email-masked]           

You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.      

Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business         

Dial  <sip:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  

BGP