Subject: [Bgp-autoconf] Updates complete for DT document

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 17:24:29 -0500

https://github.com/ietf-wg-idr/draft-dt-idr-bgp-autoconf-considerations

I've just pushed the last of my changes for the auto configuration document.
I've also prodded Warren to do another review cycle vs. his own notes.

My belief at the moment is:
- We have concluded discussing the big picture items, and that we have some
  form of text in the draft that covers them.
- There are no outstanding issues that were raised on the recent calls to be
  incorporated in the document.

If this is correct, we've entered the editorial cycle.  Please provide
editorial review of the document.  If you find problems, please open an
issue in github and Warren or I will resolve it if it's straight forward.
If the issue requires mail list discussion, let's do so here.

I'm unclear if we require a meeting for tomorrow, but I'll be making time
for it if it happens.

-- Jeff

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 19:41:16 -0500

Jeff and Warren: 

I think we need to push this editorial pencil around for a few days.  What
do you-all think? 

Sue 

-----Original Message-----
From: Bgp-autoconf [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Jeffrey Haas
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2021 5:24 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Bgp-autoconf] Updates complete for DT document

-- Jeff

--
Bgp-autoconf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bgp-autoconf