Subject: [Bier] BIER WG Slides ASAP!

From: Greg Shepherd <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 20:55:59 -0800

I'm still missing slides for the following presentations:

draft-eckert-bier-te-arch-02 Toerless Eckert 10 min
draft-zhang-bier-designed-routing-00 Sandy Zhang 10 min

The slides need to be email to me today. I will NOT take a memory stick in
the room. If your slides are not email in advance of the meeting your
presentation slot will be canceled.

Thanks,
Greg

---

From: Toerless Eckert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 20:57:17 -0800

working... ;-)

> _______________________________________________
> BIER mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bier

---

From: Greg Shepherd <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 21:13:54 -0800

Correction, these are the two missing presentations. What do the two have
in common?

draft-eckert-bier-te-arch-02 Toerless Eckert 10 min
draft-wijnands-bier-mld-lan-election-00 Ice Wijnands 10 min

---

From: Toerless Eckert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 21:15:32 -0800

The authors where exploring other BIER opportunities in Yokohama ?

---

From: Dino Farinacci <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 21:18:42 -0800

> Correction, these are the two missing presentations. What do the two have in common?
> 

They are close friends of Shep.  ;-)

Dino