Subject: [Bier] Milestones changed for bier WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2018 13:11:29 -0800

Changed milestone "Published as proposed standard: draft-ietf-bier-mvpn", set
state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Published as proposed standard:
draft-ietf-bier-ospf-bier-extensions", set state to active from review,
accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Published as proposed standard:
draft-ietf-bier-isis-extensions", set state to active from review, accepting
new milestone.

Changed milestone "Shepherd/IESG queue: draft-ietf-bier-oam-requirements",
set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Shepherd/IESG queue: draft-ietf-bier-path-mtu-discovery",
set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Shepherd/IESG queue: draft-ietf-bier-pmmm-oam", set state
to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Shepherd/IESG queue: draft-ietf-bier-ping", set state to
active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Shepherd/IESG queue: draft-ietf-bier-use-cases", set state
to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "WGLC: draft-ietf-bier-idr-extensions", set state to active
from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "WGLC: draft-ietf-bier-bgp-ls-bier-ext", set state to
active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "WG call for adoption: draft-hfa-bier-pim-signaling", set
state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "IETF 101 discuss BIER-TE documents adoption", set state to
active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "IETF 101 discuss and target mechanisms for BIER
transition", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Publish as proposed standard:
draft-ietf-bier-oam-requirements", set state to active from review, accepting
new milestone.

Changed milestone "Publish as proposed standard:
draft-ietf-bier-path-mtu-discovery", set state to active from review,
accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Publish as proposed standard: draft-ietf-bier-pmmm-oam",
set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Publish as proposed standard:draft-ietf-bier-ping", set
state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Publish as proposed standard: draft-ietf-bier-use-cases",
set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "WGLC: draft-ietf-bier-evpn", set state to active from
review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Target feasibility and solution selection for IPv6 encap",
set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Progress YANG BIER drafts to WGLC", set state to active
from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Publish document(s) solidifying BAR/IPA complexity", set
state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "WGLC BIER-TE drafts", set state to active from review,
accepting new milestone.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/bier/about/