Subject: [Bier] Request for bier@ietf101 slots

From: Toerless Eckert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 01:20:35 +0100

Would like to  request a slot to discuss BIER-TE work.

a) Discussion of draft-eckert-teas-bier-te-framework which
is about the BIER-TE suggested control plane framework (IGP, PCEP mostly).

This will also be presented at TEAS on monday morning, and 
i hope BIER participants interested in BIER-TE will show up there,
but i hope i can focus the TEAS slot to get feedback how to go forward
with TEAS organizzed work in PCE / LSR, so i probably would love
to push back in TEAS discussing really technical details of BIER
TE that relate to forwarding plane vs. control plane interactions or
the like and redirect that to this BIER WG slot.

I will include a quick update on draft-ietf-bier-te-arch, which really
only added the Alia requested clarification of forwarding plane
distinction between BIER/BIER-TE, but no other changes.

b) Rachel already i think posted a request to
present draft-huang-bier-te-encapsulation, i think it does not matter
how you order that presentation re. the framework (before/after)

c) I have not seen a request from Pascal, so i am asking for
a slot for draft-thubert-bier-replication-elimination
and will draft him to present, or worst case present on his behalf.
this one i think should be directly after or before Rachels slot.

Thank you very much!
    Toerless