Subject: Re: [Bier] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bier-bier-yang-04.txt

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2018 10:19:35 +0800 (CST)

Hi all,

We have updated the draft based on the mailist discussion.

The main updates are as follows:

1.add the ethernet and ipv6 encapsulation type.

2.change the igp-type to underlay-protocol-type to allow bgp.

3.add ipa and bar in the sub-domain.

4.change the bier-mpls-label-range-size to max si.

Regards,

Ran

原始邮件

发件人：[email-masked] <[email-masked]>
收件人：[email-masked] <[email-masked]>
抄送人：[email-masked] <[email-masked]>
日 期 ：2018年09月29日 16:54
主 题 ：[Bier] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bier-bier-yang-04.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bit Indexed Explicit Replication WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for BIER Protocol
        Authors         : Ran Chen
                          Fangwei Hu
                          Zheng Zhang
                          Xianxian Dai
                          Mahesh Sivakumar
    Filename        : draft-ietf-bier-bier-yang-04.txt
    Pages           : 20
    Date            : 2018-09-29

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for BIER configuration and
   operation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bier-bier-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bier-bier-yang-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bier-bier-yang-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bier-bier-yang-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
BIER mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bier