Subject: [Bier] BIER WG - Call for agenda items

From: Greg Shepherd <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2019 13:20:02 -0700

Time to flesh out our agenda for Singapore.

Please respond (though I've gotten at least one request before sending this
out..) with the name of the draft, the presenters name and the amount of
time requested.

Thanks,
Shep
(Chairs)

---

From: "Bidgoli, Hooman (Nokia - CA/Ottawa)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2019 00:02:45 +0000

10 min for bier-pim-signaling and bier-mldp-signaling please

Regards

Hooman

From: BIER <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Greg Shepherd
Sent: Friday, November 1, 2019 4:20 PM
To: BIER WG <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Bier] BIER WG - Call for agenda items

Please respond (though I've gotten at least one request before sending this out..) with the name of the draft, the presenters name and the amount of time requested.

Thanks,
Shep
(Chairs)

---

From: "Mankamana Mishra (mankamis)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 21:12:47 +0000

Hi Greg,

Please add 5 min for draft-nainar-bier-flex-algo-00.txt. Either me or Nagendra would present this.

Mankamana

From: BIER <[email-masked]> on behalf of Greg Shepherd <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Friday, November 1, 2019 at 1:20 PM
To: BIER WG <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Bier] BIER WG - Call for agenda items

Thanks,
Shep
(Chairs)

---

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2019 09:11:10 -0800

Hi

I would like 15 minutes for draft-venaas-pim-igmp-mld-extension. I will present.

This is extends IGMP and MLD to include BIER sender information (like
we did for PIM and MVPN). In the same slot I'll also mention how
draft-ietf-bier-mld has been updated to make use of this. If you like,
maybe put that separately with a few minutes, so people can see that
both are on the agenda.

Thanks,
Stig

On Fri, Nov 1, 2019 at 1:20 PM Greg Shepherd <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> BIER mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bier

---

From: Greg Shepherd <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2019 12:45:17 -0800

This is the list of requested slots so far. This is NOT the official
agenda. Please read to ensure your request is on the list. I'll finalize
and post next week.

Welcome, note well 5min Chairs

Draft status 10min Chairs

draft-zwzw-bier-prefix-redistribute-03 10min S.Zhang

bier-pim-signaling

bier-mldp-signaling 10min Bidgoli

draft-nainar-bier-flex-algo-00 10min Mishra

draft-venaas-pim-igmp-mld-extension 5min Venaas

 draft-ietf-bier-evpn-02 10min J.Zhang

draft-ietf-bier-ipv6-requirements 15min McBride

draft-xie-bier-ipv6-encapsulation-03 10min Jingrong

Cheers,
Shep
(Chairs)

On Fri, Nov 1, 2019 at 1:20 PM Greg Shepherd <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Please respond (though I've gotten at least one request before sending
> this out..) with the name of the draft, the presenters name and the amount
> of time requested.
>
> Thanks,
> Shep
> (Chairs)
>

---

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2019 13:23:49 -0800

Hi, if possible I would like 15 minutes (or at least 10) for
draft-venaas-pim-igmp-mld-extension. Not sure whether 5 min was
intentional or not. I'll make it work with 5 minutes if necessary.

Stig

On Thu, Nov 7, 2019 at 12:45 PM Greg Shepherd <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> This is the list of requested slots so far. This is NOT the official agenda. Please read to ensure your request is on the list. I'll finalize and post next week.
>

---

From: Greg Shepherd <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2019 13:28:02 -0800

Sounds good.

---

From: Greg Shepherd <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 08:11:42 -0800

Agenda is posted as:

IETF 106, Singapore
BIER WG Agenda

0-Welcome, note well, status 15min Chairs
1-draft-zwzw-bier-prefix-redistribute-03 10min S.Zhang
2-bier-pim-signaling
3-bier-mldp-signaling 10min Bidgoli
4-draft-venaas-pim-igmp-mld-extension 15min Venaas
5-draft-nainar-bier-flex-algo-00 10min Mishra
6-draft-ietf-bier-evpn-02 10min Jorge
7-draft-ietf-bier-ipv6-requirements 15min McBride
8-draft-xie-bier-ipv6-encapsulation-03 10min Jingrong

Send updates/corrections as they come.