Subject: [Bier] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bier-te-yang-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 20:22:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bit Indexed Explicit Replication WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG data model for Traffic Engineering for Bit Index Explicit Replication (BIER-TE)
        Authors         : Zheng(Sandy) Zhang
                          Cui(Linda) Wang
                          Ran Chen
                          Fangwei Hu
                          Mahesh Sivakumar
                          Huanan Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bier-te-yang-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2020-08-12

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for Traffic Engineering for
   Bit Index Explicit Replication (BIER-TE) configuration and operation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bier-te-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bier-te-yang-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bier-te-yang-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bier-te-yang-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/