Subject: [Bier] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bier-tether-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 07:58:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bit Indexed Explicit Replication WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Tethering A BIER Router To A BIER incapable Router
        Authors         : Zhaohui Zhang
                          Nils Warnke
                          IJsbrand Wijnands
                          Daniel Awduche
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bier-tether-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-08-20

Abstract:
   This document specifies optional procedures to optimize the handling
   of Bit Index Explicit Replication (BIER) incapable routers, by
   attaching (tethering) a BIER router to a BIER incapable router.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bier-tether/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bier-tether-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bier-tether-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/