Subject: [Bier] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bier-bar-ipa-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 18:49:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bit Indexed Explicit Replication WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BIER Underlay Path Calculation Algorithm and Constraints
        Authors         : Zhaohui Zhang
                          Antoni Przygienda
                          Andrew Dolganow
                          Hooman Bidgoli
                          IJsbrand Wijnands
                          Arkadiy Gulko
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bier-bar-ipa-07.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-09-22

Abstract:
   This document specifies general rules for interaction between the BAR
   (BIER Algorithm) and IPA (IGP Algorithm) fields defined in ISIS/
   OSPFv2 Extensions for BIER.  The semantics for the BAR and IPA fields
   (when both or any of them is non-zero) defined in this document
   updates the semantics defined in RFC 8401 and RFC 8444.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bier-bar-ipa/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bier-bar-ipa-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bier-bar-ipa-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bier-bar-ipa-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/