Subject: [Bier] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bier-ipv6-requirements-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 16:53:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bit Indexed Explicit Replication WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BIER IPv6 Requirements
        Authors         : Mike McBride
                          Jingrong Xie
                          Xuesong Geng
                          Senthil Dhanaraj
                          Rajiv Asati
                          Yongqing Zhu
                          Gyan Mishra
                          Zhaohui Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bier-ipv6-requirements-08.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-09-24

Abstract:
   There have been several proposed solutions with BIER being used in
   IPv6.  But there hasn't been a document which describes the problem
   and lists the requirements.  The goal of this document is to describe
   the general BIER IPv6 encapsulation problem, summarize the
   encapsulation modes of the proposed solutions, detail solution
   requirements, and assist the working group in the development of
   acceptable solutions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bier-ipv6-requirements/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bier-ipv6-requirements-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bier-ipv6-requirements-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bier-ipv6-requirements-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/