Subject: [Bier] Fwd: Expiration impending: <draft-ietf-bier-path-mtu-discovery-10.txt>

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 13:01:57 -0700

Dear All,
this document is stable, has been discussed by the WG and received the WG
support during the WG LC (to the best of my recollection). Also, again, if
memory serves me well, Hooman Bidgoli volunteered to shepherd the document
at IETF-110. I am going to update the affiliation information in the new
version soon. Please let me know if I can be of any help to progress the
draft further.

Regards,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Sep 19, 2021 at 12:00 AM
Subject: Expiration impending: <draft-ietf-bier-path-mtu-discovery-10.txt>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>

The following draft will expire soon:

Name:     draft-ietf-bier-path-mtu-discovery
Title:    Path Maximum Transmission Unit Discovery (PMTUD) for Bit Index
Explicit Replication (BIER) Layer
State:    I-D Exists
Expires:  2021-10-01 (in 1 week, 4 days)

---

From: Gyan Mishra <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 17:31:14 -0400

Hi Greg

I would be happy to Shepherd the draft as the tracker does not show a
Shepherd assigned.

Also would be happy to collaborate on the draft as co-author to progress
the draft to publication.

Kind Regards

Gyan

On Sun, Sep 19, 2021 at 4:02 PM Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> BIER mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bier
>
-- 

<http://www.verizon.com/>

*Gyan Mishra*

*Network Solutions A**rchitect *

*Email [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

*M 301 502-1347*