Subject: [Bier] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bier-mldp-signaling-over-bier-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 14:07:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bit Indexed Explicit Replication WG of the IETF.

        Title           : M-LDP Signaling Through BIER Core
        Authors         : Hooman Bidgoli
                          Jayant Kotalwar
                          IJsbrand Wijnands
                          Mankamana Mishra
                          Zhaohui Zhang
                          Eddie Leyton
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bier-mldp-signaling-over-bier-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-11-12

Abstract:
   Consider an end to end Multipoint LDP (mLDP) network, where it is
   desirable to deploy BIER in portion of this network.  It might be
   desirable to deploy BIER with minimum disruption to the mLDP network
   or redesign of the network.

   This document describes the procedure needed for mLDP tunnels to be
   signaled over and stitched through a BIER core, allowing LDP routers
   to run traditional mLDP services through a BIER core.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bier-mldp-signaling-over-bier/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bier-mldp-signaling-over-bier-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bier-mldp-signaling-over-bier-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/