Subject: [BLISS] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-procter-bliss-call-park-extension-05

From: Michael Procter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 22:49:26 +0100

I have updated this draft in the light of recent comments.  In
particular, the orbit is defined to be a 'pvalue', and I have added
some comments concerning policies for implementors.  Using GRUUs and
ua-privacy are also mentioned as possible ways of meeting the
requirements.

There is an open issue of a procedural nature in the IANA
considerations section, and the Security section could do with some
text.

Michael

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: 2009/6/8
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-procter-bliss-call-park-extension-05
To: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-procter-bliss-call-park-extension-05.txt
has been successfuly submitted by Michael Procter and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-procter-bliss-call-park-extension
Revision:        05
Title:           Implementing Call Park and Retrieve using the Session
Initiation Protocol (SIP)
Creation_date:   2009-06-08
WG ID:           Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 19

Abstract:
Call Park and Call Retrieve are useful telephony services that are
familiar to many users.  Existing implementations using the Session
Initiation Protocol (SIP) show that a variety of approaches can be
taken, with varying degrees of interoperability.  This draft
discusses a number of feature variations, and how they may be
implemented using existing techniques.  An additional URI parameter
is also described, which enables further common use-cases to be
implemented.

The IETF Secretariat.

---

From: Shida Schubert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 12:17:01 +0900

All;

  Are people happy with where the drafts is?

  There were quite a few people showing interests in the draft and
provided comments few weeks back.

  I would very much appreciate it if the same people who provided
comments can have a look at the draft and make sure their concerns
are addressed in the revised version.

  Regards
   Shida

On 9-Jun-09, at 6:49 AM, Michael Procter wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> BLISS mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bliss