Subject: [BLISS] Shared Line Appearance link on bliss-ietf main page

From: "Carolyn Beeton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 09:11:11 -0500

I ran into this a long time ago but forgot to complain.  Now that I see
some activity in this list I thought that this would make a good first
post :-)

On http://www.bliss-ietf.org/, the Shared Line Appearance link actually
points to the Call Park archives, not the SLA ones.  I could not guess
the path to the SLA archives - or maybe there isn't one yet?

To introduce myself a little: I work on the sipXecs project and last
year implemented support for shared appearances using
draft-anil-sipping-bla.  Dale posted a review of
draft-ietf-bliss-shared-appearances that I did last year.

Carolyn

---

From: Alan Johnston <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 08:32:38 -0600

Hi Carolyn,

Thanks for your review of the draft.  I have revised it making a bunch
of changes, and I have also answered some of your questions and comments
on the list as well.

The Shared Appearance design team archive is at:

     http://bliss-ietf.org/pipermail/mla_bliss-ietf.org/

It shows discussion mainly from 2008 on the draft.

- Alan -

On 3/8/10 8:11 AM, Carolyn Beeton wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> BLISS mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bliss
>