Subject: [BLISS] I-D Action:draft-ietf-bliss-call-completion-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 01:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Basic Level of Interoperability for SIP Services Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Call Completion for Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : D. Worley, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bliss-call-completion-06.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2010-06-25

The call completion features allow the calling user of a failed call
to be notified when the called user becomes available to receive a
call.

For the realization of a basic solution without queueing call-
completion requests, this document references the usage of the the
dialog event package [RFC4235] as described as 'automatic redial' in
[RFC5359].

For the realization of a more comprehensive solution with queueing
call-completion requests, this document introduces an architecture
for implementing these features in the Session Initiation Protocol:
"Call completion" implementations associated with the caller's and
callee's endpoints cooperate to place the caller's request for call
completion into a queue at the callee's endpoint, and, when a
caller's request is ready to be serviced, re-attempt the original,
failed call.

The deployment of a certain SIP call-completion solution is also
dependent on the needed level of interoperability with existing call-
completion solutions in other networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bliss-call-completion-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 07:35:16 +0200

Dear all,
The new CCxx draft is now available. We think that we have reached now a stable draft so that we could go for WGLC.

Are there still comments that needs to be solved?

Best Regards

Roland

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Roland Jesske

Deutsche Telekom Netzproduktion GmbH
Fixed Mobile Engineering Deutschland
Roland Jesske
Heinrich-Hertz-Straße 3-7, 64295 Darmstadt
+49 6151 628-2766 (Tel.)
+49 521 9210-3753  (Fax)
+49 171 8618-445  (Mobil)
E-Mail: [email-masked]
www.telekom.com  

Erleben, was verbindet. 

Deutsche Telekom Netzproduktion GmbH
Aufsichtsrat: Dr. Steffen Roehn (Vorsitzender)
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Bruno Jacobfeuerborn (Vorsitzender), Albert Matheis, Klaus Peren
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn HRB 14190
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bonn
USt-IdNr. DE 814645262

Große Veränderungen fangen klein an - Ressourcen schonen und nicht jede E-Mail drucken.

---

From: Scott Lawrence <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 09:42:22 -0400

> Are there still comments that needs to be solved?
There is an issue in the tracker:

http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/bliss/trac/ticket/1

do you believe that the new draft addresses it?