Subject: [BLISS] Closing the BLISS WG.

From: Shida Schubert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 14:04:25 +0900

All.

 Due to the lack of interests on the mailing list and the 
emergence of DISPATCH and RAI's new approach on taking on new 
work items, we are suggesting to shut down the working group as soon 
as we finish the working group items that we are still interested in 
completing, which we hope we can accomplish by the end of the year. 

Shared-Appearance:

We are currently waiting for revised version of darft-ietf-bliss-shared-appearance, 
which will reflect the post WGLC comments and we will be submitting it to 
IESG for review as soon as it is posted.

Call-Completion: 

We are addressing remaining few issues. I set up the issue tracker and Dale 
is going to repost the remaining issues using the tracker. As soon as those 
issues are addressed, we will start the WGLC. 

ACH:

Please see the message below submitted by John Elwell and provide 
comments with regards to how we should progress this draft.

  http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/bliss/current/msg01104.html

Call-Park/Pick-up

 Scott had a talk with the author(Michael) of the draft and chairs 
and author believe that there is not enough interests or utility to 
justify the  the publishing of this draft and thus suggesting to 
remove this draft from the milestone.. 

Thanks & Regards,

BLISS Chairs