Subject: Changes to current multicast draft.

From: [email-masked] (Kevin Dubray)
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 10:35:27 -0500

Folks,

To help you expedite the review of latest BMWG multicast benchmarking
terminology draft, here is a summary of changes moving from bwmg-mcast-02
to the current draft, draft-ietf-bmwg-mcast-03.txt.

   Section 3.2.4 - Translational Throughput removed and replaced with
                   Encapsulation Throughput.
   
   Section 3.2.5 - Decapsulation Throughput: added.
   
   Section 3.2.6 - Re-encapsulation Throughput: added.

   Section 3.4.1 - Group Join Delay:  Appended additional factors.  Added
                   characterization tool vs. basis of comparison wording.

   Section 3.6 -   Interaction: Added new section. 

   Section 3.6.1 - Burdened Response: Added new term.  

   Section 3.6.2 - Forwarding Burdened Multicast Latency: Added new term.

   Section 3.6.3 - Forwarding Burdened Join Delay: Added new term.

Errata:
   Section 3.0, Table of Defined Terms, claims the existance of a section
   3.6.4.  I assure you, there is no such section. ;-)

As always, your comments or suggestions are welcomed. 

-Kevin