Subject: 41st IETF agenda change

From: [email-masked] (Kevin Dubray)
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 10:05:32 -0500

BMWG participants,

Attached is the revised BMWG agenda for the 41st IETF.  

Of note, Raj Jain will be unable to lead a discussion on the Call/Cell 
draft at this meeting.  In lieu of this, please review 
<draft-ietf-bmwg-call-01.txt>.  A link to obtain the draft is:  
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-call-01.txt .  Since
this draft is somewhat dated, please consider and post comments with regards
to moving forward.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Group Name: Benchmarking Methodology WG (bmwg)

Thursday, April 2, 1998, 1530 - 1730
==========================================

Chair: Kevin Dubray <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Benchmarking Terminology for Firewall Performance. 
    1.1  Further discussion of <draft-ietf-bmwg-secperf-02.txt>

2. Terminology for IP Multicast Benchmarking. 
    2.1  Collect feedback from <draft-ietf-bmwg-mcast-03.txt>
    2.2  Conduct detailed examination of draft section 3.4 (Overhead),
         section 3.5 (Capacity), and section 3.6 (Interaction).

Pointers to the related drafts for this session can be found off the
BMWG charter Web page:

   http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/bmwg-charter.html

To offer comments on BMWG work in progress or the agenda itself, 
please send email to:

   [email-masked]

To offer potential agenda items, please email:

   [email-masked]