Subject: [bmwg] WG Last Call: <draft-ietf-bmwg-mcastm-07.txt>

From: Kevin Dubray <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 18:23:51 -0400

BMWG'ers:

A WG Last Call period for the Internet-Draft:      

   <draft-ietf-bmwg-mcastm-07.txt>

will be open from 21 September 2001 until 12 October 2001.

If you feel that this draft should not be given to the Area Directors
for consideration in progressing the draft to an Informational RFC, 
please cite your basis to this list or [email-masked].  This must
be done prior to close of the last call period. Of course, notes of 
support are always welcome.

A URL for the Internet-Draft is:

 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg

---

From: Kevin Dubray <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 08:39:50 -0400

Here's a more pointed reference to the Multicast Benchmarking
Methodology draft in WG Last Call:

   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-mcastm-07.txt