Subject: [bmwg] BMWG Last Call Closed: IP Multicast Benchmarking Methodology

From: Kevin Dubray <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 18:17:25 -0400

The last call period for the BMWG Internet-Draft:

  Methodology for Multicast Benchmarking
  <draft-ietf-bmwg-mcastm-07.txt>

has closed.

At this time, the draft will not progress beyond the WG for 
advancement consideration.

A two-week, active editing period will begin immediately to address 
concerns regarding the draft.  Folks having issues with the current
draft should identify them AND propose alternate wording that may
address those issues.  Issues and possible fixes should be directly 
sent to this mailing list for consideration.  The WG should comment 
on the suitability of proposed wording promptly.

The proposals should be presented to the WG no later than 
Wednesday, 24 October 2001.  

When the outstanding issues have been sufficiently addressed,
another brief last call will be issued on the appropriate
version of the I-D. Hopefully this will occur circa 29 October.

-Kevin Dubray

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg