Subject: [bmwg] 54th IETF - Benchmarking Methodology WG agenda

From: Kevin Dubray <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 20:13:07 -0400

BMWG'ers:

Please find below the tentative BMWG agenda for Yokohama.  Please
email suggested modifications (or corrections) to me.

Thank you,
Kevin

-------------------------------------------------------------

Benchmarking Methodology WG (bmwg)

MONDAY, July 15, 2002, 1930-2200
================================

AGENDA:

1. Benchmarking Network-layer Traffic Control Mechanisms - status
     update.  (J. Perser)

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-dsmterm-03.txt

2. Rationale and Goals for a proposed, new BMWG work item:
     "SONET/SDH APS Performance Benchmarking." (Takumi Kimura)

3. Disposition of Benchmarking Terminology for Routers Supporting
     Resource Reservation. <draft-ietf-bmwg-benchres-term-01.txt>

     Last spring a WG Last call was issued on the above (expired)
     draft. NO commentary, pro or con, was issued from this or other
     related WGs on the I-D. Does this WG really desire this work
     to die a quiet death? Please retrieve an archived copy of
     the I-D, read it, and bring a recommendation to Yokohama (or
     the list.) A cached copy of the document can be found here:

http://www.watersprings.org/pub/id/draft-ietf-bmwg-benchres-term-01.txt

     We'll do something (or nothing) based on your input.

Please help contribute to a successful meeting by reading the above
I-D(s) before the meeting.

To offer comments on BMWG work in progress or the agenda itself,
please send email to:

     [email-masked]

Alternatively, to offer potential agenda items, please email:

     [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg