Subject: [bmwg] Changes for draft-ietf-bmwg-conterm-02.txt

From: "Elwyn Davies" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 19:21:35 +0100

Hi.

Here is a summary of the changes made between conterm-01 and conterm-02.
There are a lot of editorial changes to make the style more uniform and move
discussion into the correct place, plus a very few substantive changes.

The editorial changes consist mainly in
- Ensuring that the 'definition' statements repeat the item being defined
(rather than it just being in the section title). (e.g. sections 2.3.x,
2.4.x, 4.2, 4.5.x, 4.6, 4.7, 4.11.1, 4.11.3)
- Moving material that is discussion from the definition to the discussion
section wherever relevant (e.g. sections 2.1, 4.2)

Substantive changes:
- BGP has been (re-)inserted into title
- Ref 7 (RIPE210) was out of date nad has been replaced y RIPE-229
- Almost all reference to routers have been replaced by the less specific
'(BGP) device'
- Section 3.1.2 - issues section deleted
- S3.3: Added measurement units.
- S4.5.2: Unnecessary details from RFC1771 removed from discussion.
- S4.7: Added measurement units
- S4.11.2: Discussion reworded to clarify and first and penultimate paras
removed (duplicate wording elsewhere).
S4.11.3: Agreed on Probability Density Function rather than distribution.
- S7.2.2: Removed last sentence.

Elwyn Davies
Editor.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
------

Elwyn B Davies

        Routing and Addressing Strategy Prime
        Portfolio Integration			Solutions Ready		

        Nortel Networks plc			Email:
[email-masked]
        Harlow Laboratories     			ESN
6-742-5498
        London Road, Harlow,    		Direct Line
+44-1279-405498
        Essex, CM17 9NA, UK     		Fax
+44-1279-402047
        Registered Office: 			Maidenhead Office Park,
Westacott Way,
        Company No. 3937799			Maidenhead, Berkshire, SSL6
3QH
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message may contain information proprietary to Nortel Networks plc so
any
unauthorised disclosure, copying or distribution of its contents is strictly
prohibited.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The Folly is mostly mine"
and the opinions are mine and not those of my employer.
============================================================================
======