Subject: [bmwg] BMWG I-D status & proposed agenda for next meeting

From: Kevin Dubray <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 11:09:41 -0400

All,

The BMWG agenda for the 55th IETF is proposed here:
   http://www.ietf.org/ietf/02nov/bmwg.txt

A brief status of BMWG I-Ds follows:

Active BMWG I-Ds:
   <draft-ietf-bmwg-mcastm-08.txt>
   <draft-ietf-bmwg-dsmterm-04.txt>
   <draft-bmwg-ospfconv-term-00.txt>
   <draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-intraarea-01.txt>
   <draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-applicability-00.txt>

WG Last call:
   <draft-ietf-bmwg-firewall-06.txt>; last call complete - undergoing
       minor edits, then off to the ADs.

Back from IESG review; awaiting action from principals:
   <draft-ietf-bmwg-conterm-03.txt>

Expired I-Ds:
   <draft-ietf-bmwg-bgpbas-01.txt>
   <draft-ietf-bmwg-fib-meth-00.txt>; WG Last Call on I-D reissue.
   <draft-ietf-bmwg-benchres-term-01.txt>; Was to be sent to ADs on
       revision.
   <draft-ietf-bmwg-benchres-method-00.txt>

As always, comments or corrections appreciated,
Kevin

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg