Subject: [bmwg] RE: draft-ietf-bmwg-mcastm-08.txt

From: Debby Stopp <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 16:54:05 -0700

Jerry -

I have been closely reviewing your comments from the archives:
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/bmwg/current/msg00139.html)
, specifically:

"A.) Input frame rate for each class of traffic [Br91] or as a percentage of
media_maximum-octets [Ma98].  There MUST be two rates; one for each traffic
class.

I believe this statement could lead to confusion.  I have searched Br91 <rfc
1242> for any mention regarding "input frame rate for each class of traffic"
but I haven't found any specific details regarding this reference.  I could
be wrong, just respond with why.

Thanks.

Debby Stopp 
Principal Software Engineer
(818) 444-2365

IXIA
26601 W. Agoura Rd. 
Calabasas 
CA 91302 
Tel: 818 871 1800 (US) +1 818 871 1800 (international) 

[email-masked]
http://www.ixiacom.com  

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg