Subject: [bmwg] New OSPF Convergence drafts

From: "Manral, Vishwas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 12:18:42 -0500

Hi BMWG'ers,

We have posted new documents for the OSPF benchmarking convergence, and have
tried to include all the comments we have got on this list as well as on the
OSPF-WG list. Please let us know if ur comments have been incorporated, and
if you have any comments with the new drafts.

The drafts are: -
a) The methodology draft
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-intraarea-02.tx
t

b) The methodology draft
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-term-01.txt

c) The applicability statement for OSPF convergence
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-applicability-0
0.txt

Thanks,
Russ/Aman/Vishwas

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg