Subject: [bmwg] WG Last Call: OSPF convergence benchmarking

From: Kevin Dubray <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 17:28:28 -0400

BMWG'ers:

A WG Last Call period for the Internet-Drafts regarding
OSPF convergence benchmarking terminology, methodology, and
benchmark applicability,

    <draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-term-03.txt>,
    <draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-intraarea-04.txt>,
    <draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-applicability-02.txt>

will be open from 7 May 2003 until 17 May 2003.

These I-Ds contain modifications based on feedback from the previous
WG Last Call.

Please weigh in on whether or not you feel each individual draft
should not be given to the Area Directors for consideration in
progressing the draft to an Informational RFC.  Send your comments
to this list or [email-masked].

URLs for the Internet-Drafts are:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-term-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-intraarea-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-applicability-02.txt

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg