Subject: [bmwg] Status of BMWG Work

From: Al Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 20:27:47 -0400

=========================================================================
A brief status of BMWG work follows:

Proposed BMWG Goals:
    Protection Performance Benchmarking (New Draft,with more L3 spin? pls read)
                                         <draft-kimura-protection-term-01.txt>
    Core Router Accelerated Life Testing (comments requested by 7 May)
    IGP/Data-plane Convergence Benchmarking (comments by 21 May)

New BMWG Goal:
    (none)

Active BMWG I-Ds:
   <draft-ietf-bmwg-ipsec-term-00.txt>(draft 02/2003, need readers/comments)
   <draft-ietf-bmwg-fib-meth-01.txt> (updated 2/2003, moved up from expired)

WG Last call:
   <draft-ietf-bmwg-mcastm-12.txt>  (Last Call Ends May 14)
   <draft-bmwg-ospfconv-term-03.txt> (Last Call Ends May 17)
   <draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-intraarea-04.txt> (Last Call Ends May 17)
   <draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-applicability-02.txt> (Last Call Ends May 17)
   <draft-ietf-bmwg-dsmterm-05.txt> (Last call Ends May 21)

Back from IESG review; awaiting action from principals:
   <draft-ietf-bmwg-conterm-04.txt> (4/23, Revision in progress re: IESG input)
   <draft-ietf-bmwg-benchres-term-02.txt> (Expired in May, need to
       reconcile AD++ feedback and get NSIS input, new draft expected shortly)

In RFC Editor's Queue:
   (none)

New RFCs:
3511 Benchmarking Methodology for Firewall Performance (April 2003)

Expired I-Ds:
   <draft-ietf-bmwg-bgpbas-01.txt> (On hold pending terminology progress)
   <draft-ietf-bmwg-benchres-method-00.txt> (On hold pending terminology
      progress)

Internet-Draft Cut-off dates for the 57th IETF:
------------------------------------------------

June 23rd: Cutoff for Initial Submissions (new documents)

All initial submissions(-00) must be submitted by Monday, June 23rd,
at 09:00 ET.

As before, all initial submissions (-00.txt) with a filename beginning
with a draft-ietf MUST be approved by the appropriate WG Chair prior to
processing and announcing. WG Chair approval must be received by
Monday, June 16th.

June 30st: FINAL Internet-Draft Cutoff

All revised Internet-Draft submissions must be submitted by Monday,
July 30st, 2003 at 09:00 ET.  Internet-Drafts received after this
time will NOT be announced NOR made available in the Internet-Drafts
Directories.

--- 

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg