Subject: [bmwg] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-bmwg-mcastm-12

From: Kevin Dubray <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 18:21:17 -0400

BMWG:

A WG Last Call period for the Internet-Draft on "Methodology for IP
Multicast Benchmarking,"

       <draft-ietf-bmwg-mcastm-12.txt>

will be open from 07 May 2003 through 14 May 2003.

A WG Last Call was last issued on version 10 of this draft.  Version 12
contains substantive changes since the previous Last Call.

Please weigh in on whether or not you feel that this Internet-Draft
should be given to the Area Directors for consideration in
progressing the Draft to an Informational RFC.  Send your comments
to this list or [email-masked].

A URL for the Internet-Draft is:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-mcastm-12.txt

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg