Subject: [bmwg] change log for hash-stuffing 02

From: David Newman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 07:45:59 -0800 (PST)

Greetings bmwg-ers,

Version 02 of the hash and stuffing ID contains the following changes:

Section 4.4. Added IPv6 reference:

"However, there are cases where randomly distributed IPv4 and/or IPv6 
addresses are desirable."

Section 5.3.3. Added rounding-down reference in discussion of byte 
stuffing:

"For
    greatest precision, the actual offered load should be calculated
    using the percentage overhead formula above and then expressed in
    frames per second (rounded down to the nearest integer)."

We welcome your comments on this ID.

dn/tcp

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg