Subject: [bmwg] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-bmwg-fib-meth-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 09:58:27 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Benchmarking Methodology Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Methodology for Forwarding Information Base (FIB) based 
			  Router Performance
	Author(s)	: G. Trotter, C. Martin
	Filename	: draft-ietf-bmwg-fib-meth-03.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2005-2-15
	
The forwarding performance of an IP router is highly  dependent  on  the
information in its forwarding information base.  This document describes
the methodology to  be  used  to  determine  the  IP  packet  forwarding
performance  of  an  IP  router  as a function of the routers ability to
properly form and optimize its forwarding information base.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-fib-meth-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-bmwg-fib-meth-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-fib-meth-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg

---

From: "Dunn, Jeffrey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 10:51:17 -0500

Colleagues,

You got the correct draft but the wrong authors.  Please change the
authors to J. Dunn and C. Martin.

Best Regards,
 
Jeffrey Dunn
System Test Manager

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2005 9:58 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [bmwg] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-bmwg-fib-meth-03.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Benchmarking Methodology Working Group
of the IETF.

	Title		: Methodology for Forwarding Information Base
(FIB) based 
			  Router Performance
	Author(s)	: G. Trotter, C. Martin
	Filename	: draft-ietf-bmwg-fib-meth-03.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2005-2-15

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-bmwg-fib-meth-03.txt".

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers