Subject: [bmwg] Proposed BMWG agenda for the 62nd IETF

From: Kevin Dubray <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 12:37:48 -0500

Please find below the proposed agenda for our next BMWG meeting.

NOTE: The BMWG Meeting date/time has changed relative to previous
draft schedules posted on the IETF Web site. The cited time below
is the current scheduled time.

Please send any BMWG agenda change proposals to Al or me.

Thanks,
Al/Kevin

---------------------------------------------
Benchmarking Methodology WG (bmwg)

TUESDAY, March 8, 2005, 0900-1130
=======================================

CHAIRS: Kevin Dubray <[email-masked]>
         Al Morton <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

0.  Agenda bashing (we may need to shuffle a few items)

1.  Working Group Status (Chairs)

      Check the BMWG mail archive for comments:
      http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/bmwg/current/

      Liaison notes from 802.11"T".

2.  Revised Milestones. (Chairs)

3.  IGP Data plane convergence benchmark I-Ds.

      05 versions reflect final comments from IETF 61. Editors wish
      to test readiness for final WG Last Call.  (S.Poretsky)

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-term-05.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-meth-05.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-app-05.txt

4.  Techniques for Benchmarking Core Router Accelerated Life Testing.

      Terminology & Methodology I-Ds revised. Editor wishes to test for
      proximity to WGLC.   (S. Poretsky et al.)

http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-acc-bench-term-05.txt
http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-acc-bench-meth-02.txt

5. Terminology for Benchmarking Network-layer Traffic Control Mechanisms

      With version 10, the Editors believe the work complete.  They wish
      to test readiness for WG Last Call.  (S.Poretsky)

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-draft-ietf-bmwg-dsmterm-10.txt

6.  IPv6 Benchmarking Introduction

      A short discussion of IPv6 benchmarking terminology
      work.  (C. Martin)  Links to discussion material will be
      posted to BMWG mailing list.

7. LDP Convergence.

      Discussion of feedback from:
          draft-eriksson-ldp-convergence-term-02.txt

      The editor would like present some methodology concepts
      for additional feedback. (T. Eriksson)

Please help contribute to a successful meeting by reading the above
I-D(s) and references *before* we meet.

To offer comments on BMWG work in progress or the agenda itself,
please send email to:

               [email-masked]

Alternatively, to offer potential agenda items, please email:

               [email-masked] and [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg