Subject: [bmwg] RFC 4061 on Benchmarking Basic OSPF Single Router Control Plane Convergence

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 16:21:07 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4061

        Title:      Benchmarking Basic OSPF Single Router Control
                    Plane Convergence
        Author(s):  V. Manral, R. White, A. Shaikh
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       April 2005
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      16
        Characters: 32706
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-intraarea-10.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc4061.txt

This document provides suggestions for measuring OSPF single router
control plane convergence.  Its initial emphasis is on the control
plane of a single OSPF router.  We do not address forwarding plane
performance.

NOTE: In this document, the word "convergence" relates to single
router control plane convergence only.

This document is a product of the Benchmarking Methodology Working
Group of the IETF.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.
_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg