Subject: [bmwg] RFC 4062 on OSPF Benchmarking Terminology and Concepts

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 16:22:24 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4062

        Title:      OSPF Benchmarking Terminology and Concepts
        Author(s):  V. Manral, R. White, A. Shaikh
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       April 2005
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      9
        Characters: 15784
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-term-10.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc4062.txt

This document explains the terminology and concepts used in OSPF
benchmarking.  Although some of these terms may be defined elsewhere
(and we will refer the reader to those definitions in some cases) we
include discussions concerning these terms, as they relate
specifically to the tasks involved in benchmarking the OSPF protocol.

This document is a product of the Benchmarking Methodology Working
Group of the IETF.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.
_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg