Subject: [bmwg] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-bmwg-benchres-06

From: Al Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 13:53:40 -0400

BMWG:

A WG Last Call period for the Internet-Draft on

    Benchmarking Terminology for Resource Reservation Capable Routers
                  <draft-ietf-bmwg-benchres-term-06.txt>

will be open from 26 September 2005 through 10 October 2005.

A WG Last Call was issued on version 05 of this draft
earlier this year.  Version 06 addresses comments from
list members and the ensuing discussion.

Please weigh-in on whether or not you feel that this Internet-Draft
should be given to the Area Directors for consideration in
progressing the Draft to an Informational RFC.  Send your comments
to this list or [email-masked]  and [email-masked] .

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-benchres-term-06.txt 

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg