Subject: [bmwg] draft-ietf-bmwg-acc-bench-meth-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 22:13:37 -0400

Hi Scott/Shankar,
 
Excellent work ! I just had a few comments on
draft-ietf-bmwg-acc-bench-meth-03.txt.
 
1. I see that in section 3.3.1 you describe 
	   Number of Ingress Tunnels		Tunnels
	   Number of Mid-Point Tunnels	Tunnels
	   Number of Egress Tunnels		Tunnels

I think it is more appropriate to call them "Number of tunnels as
Ingress, Number of Tunnels as Mid-Point,  Number of Tunnels as Egress
etc".

2. I would like to see a test case added to have a grid (say 20 x 20) of
simulated nodes (with TE enabled on the virtual nodes) advertised from
the tester, since this will REALLY add stress to the device under test
in calculating the constrained shortest path first (CSPF) from the
experience I have had with stress testing. There may be N*(N+1)/2
different paths to reach a point A from B. This is highly CPU intensive
and adds to the overall stress of the device under test.

Thanks,
Jay

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg