Subject: [bmwg] I-D deadlines for IETF 64

From: Kevin Dubray <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 10:16:23 -0400

BMWG Colleagues:

A kind reminder as to the I-D deadlines for the upcoming IETF:

October 10, Monday - Working Group Chair approval for initial
      document (Version -00) submissions

October 17, Monday - Internet Draft Cut-off for initial
      document (-00) submission by 09:00 ET

October 24, Monday - Internet Draft final submission cut-off
      by 09:00 ET (13:00 GMT)

Please send notice of first-time drafts (e.g, IPsec Methodology,
BGP convergence methodology (hint, hint!)) to acmorton and kdubray
as soon as possible.

Thanks!
Al/Kevin

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg