Subject: RE: [bmwg] BMWG Last Call: draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-***-08

From: "Jay Karthik \(jakarthi\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 13:39:31 -0400

I'm in favor of advancing these drafts. 

Cheers,
Jay

-----Original Message-----
BMWG:

A WG Last Call period for the Internet-Drafts titled:

Benchmarking Methodology for IGP Data Plane Route Convergence
http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-da
taplane-conv-meth-08.txt

Terminology for Benchmarking IGP Data Plane Route Convergence
http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-da
taplane-conv-term-08.txt

Benchmarking Applicability for IGP Data Plane Route Convergence
http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-da
taplane-conv-app-08.txt

will be open from  12 Oct 2005 through 26 Oct 2005.

These three drafts entered the BMWG Last Call Process
on May 10, 2004 at version 02, and have been revised
substantially to reflect the comments received.

******************************************************
* We are asking that previous reviewers please check *
* that their comments have been addressed.           *
******************************************************

Please weigh-in on whether or not you feel that these Internet-Drafts
should be given to the Area Directors for consideration in
progressing the Drafts to Informational RFCs.  Send your comments
to this list or acmorton at att.com and kdubray at juniper.net

Kevin, Al
BMWG Co-Chairs 

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
bmwg at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg