Subject: [bmwg] When is "Net Traffic Control Benchmarking Methodology" Internet Draft due to be published?

From: "Michelarcangelo La Porta" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 15:01:47 +0200

Dear BM WG, 

is there any estimate date of publication of Net Traffic Control
Benchmarking Methodology "00" Internet Draft?

Thanks
Michele

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg

---

From: "The Poretsky Family" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 17:22:46 -0700

Michelarcangelo,

I am glad you asked.  The Terminology completed WGLC and we now have a
revision ready for IESG.  I have had a very detailed Methodology draft
available for some time but it has not been posted because it has too much
of a conformance "feel" to it.  With the help of the BMWG co-chairs I have
been soliciting a co-author to help me get -00 done.  If you or anyone else
on the email list is interested then please let me know.

Scott
----- Original Message -----
From: "Michelarcangelo La Porta" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2005 6:01 AM
Subject: [bmwg] When is "Net Traffic Control Benchmarking Methodology"
Internet Draft due to be published?