Subject: [bmwg] New draft on IPv6 Benchmarking - Please provide feedback

From: "Chip Popoviciu \(cpopovic\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 20:07:51 -0500

Hello BMWG,
 
We would like to bring before you a draft on IPv6 Benchmarking that we
recently submitted to IETF:
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-popoviciu-bmwg-ipv6benchmarkin
g-00.txt
 
This draft follows the framework and methodologies defined in RFC2544
and addresses only the IPv6 specificities. As such, it is intended to
complement and not to replace RFC2544.
 
Based on our experience, the networking community would greatly benefit
from IPv6 specific clarifications on benchmarking methodologies so we
hope to make this a very useful document with the help of the BMWG
members. Your feedback and recommendations are greatly appreciated. We
will be presenting the draft at IETF-65 and open the discussion on the
topic however, we hope to improve the document until then based on your
comments. We appreciate your support!
 
Best Regards,
 
Ciprian Popoviciu
Ahmed Hamza
Gunter Van de Velde
Diego Dugatkin
Bill Kine
_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg