Subject: [bmwg] BMWG-Draft Status Request / Agenda Slot Requests

From: Al Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 09:22:27 -0500

BMWG Authors, Editors, and Contributors:

Please plan on sending to Kevin and me the current status of your BMWG
contribution(s) no later close of business FRIDAY 2 March.

This status should include:

      * Whether your draft(s) will be submitted to the I-D secretariat
        by the cutoff?  If not then, why not? (E.g.
        areas in the draft(s) currently being worked.)  When can
        the document [revision] be expected?

      * Do you anticipate the need for a BMWG discussion slot re: your
        I-D(s) at the 65th IETF in Dallas?  If so, please
        list the detailed goals of discussion slot.
        (E.g., Regarding <draft-ietf-bmwg-foo>: a) resolve choice
        of dual DUT vs single DUT in section X.Y.Z, b) discuss
        newly proposed wording in section A.B.C,  c) resolve
        deadlock on WG List regarding section E.F.G wording,
        d) discuss suitability of draft for WG Last Call.)

        This will help the WG chairs announce time allocation,
        required WG membership preparation, and the discussion focus
        in WG agenda statements.  You get *cool points* for sending
        your presentation material in advance of the meeting to the
        chairs.

Note well:
March 6, Monday - Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 09:00 ET 
(14:00 GMT)

Thanks again for your collective contributions to BMWG!

Kevin/Al
BMWG Co-Chairs

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg