Subject: [bmwg] Protection Mechanism Benchmarking

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 19:31:39 -0500

The purpose of this email is to fulfill an action item from the BMWG at IETF
64 as published in the meeting minutes.

Protection Mechanism Benchmarking is a proposed BMWG work item.  3 documents
are posted for this work item.  There is a terminology document
draft-poretsky-protection-term-01.txt and two methodology documents that use
this terminology, draft-poretsky-mpls-protection-meth-05.txt and
draft-vapiwala-bmwg-frr-failover-meth-00.txt.  The two methodology documents
are intended to be complementary but could be merged if desired by the
working group.

As stated in the meeting minutes, there was strong support expressed by the
working group for this work item.  The specific action item was to identify
Chairpersons of other working groups and FRR experts within the IETF to
review this proposed work item.  The BMWG Chairpersons would contact them to
review and express their interest for this to become an official work item
of the BMWG.  The following are recommended reviewers:

George Swallow (MPLS)
Alia Atlas (MPLS)
Ina Minei (MPLS)
Loa Anderson (MPLS)
Adrian Farrell (CCAMP)

Many of these people have already reviewed one or more of the drafts.  If
other people in the BMWG feel there should be other reviewers added to this
list then please reply.

Thanks,
Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF Secretariat [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2006 6:50 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Posting of draft-poretsky-protection-term-01.txt 

As you requested, draft-poretsky-protection-term-01.txt, an updated version
of
an expired Internet-Drafts, has been posted.  The draft will expire on
August
14, 2006 unless it is replaced by an updated version, or it is under
official
review by the IESG (i.e., a request has been submitted to publish it as an
RFC).

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg