Subject: [bmwg] March update on IEEE 802.11T

From: "Tom Alexander" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 21:41:06 -0800

BMWG,

Enclosed is an informal update on the latest in the IEEE 802.11T (wireless
performance prediction) task group. The next 802.11T meeting is in May 2006,
in Florida.

The IEEE 802.11T TG chair currently anticipates that the 802.11T draft will
go to letter ballot (within the 802.11 working group) some time towards the
end of this year, at which point the draft should be available for general
review and comment by the 802.11 working group.

Additional information is available in presentations and documents in the
enclosed doc, along with instructions for retrieving them from the IEEE
802.11 document server. I'll also be present in the BMWG meeting in Dallas
if anybody has more questions.

Thanks, and best regards,

- Tom Alexander

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg