Subject: [bmwg] New Version of Protection Benchmarking (terminology/ Methodology)

From: "Rajiv Papneja" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 10:43:13 -0400

Dear BMWG members,

New versions of the official work group item for protection benchmarking
have been posted. The documents are available at:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-term-00.txt

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-meth-00.txt

The draft includes comments from the BMWGers received on the mailing list
and during the previous meeting following the posting of the merged
methodology draft for the MPLS based protection mechanisms. We have tried to
address all of the comments. The version also includes editorial changes
suggested by reviewers. 

Any feedback or comments are most welcome prior to the meeting in San Diego.
Once again we really appreciate your support. 

Best Regards,

Rajiv 

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg