Subject: [bmwg] Document Action: 'Benchmarking Terminology for Resource Reservation Capable Routers' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 12:19:04 -0500

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Benchmarking Terminology for Resource Reservation Capable Routers '
   <draft-ietf-bmwg-benchres-term-08.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Benchmarking Methodology Working 
Group. 

The IESG contact persons are David Kessens and Dan Romascanu.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-benchres-term-08.txt

Technical Summary
 
 The primary purpose of this document is to define terminology
 specific to the benchmarking of resource reservation signaling of
 Integrated Services IP routers. These terms can be used in
 additional documents that define benchmarking methodologies for
 routers that support resource reservation or reporting formats for
 the benchmarking measurements.

Working Group Summary
 
 This document is a product of the bmwg working group.
 
Protocol Quality
 
 David Kessens has reviewed this document for the IESG.

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg