Subject: [bmwg] Request for Agenda slots at IETF-68

From: Al Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 10:39:01 -0500

BMWG,

I've received a few agenda requests already, but I haven't heard
status from all the editors/authors of existing work items.

If you haven't sent me your status & plans for existing work,
please do so.  Keep in mind that the submission deadline is
next Monday:

>March 5th: Cutoff Date for Revised (i.e., version -01 and higher)
>Internet-Draft Submissions

Mostly, what we need are people to read the drafts and ask questions!
That will help editors prepare their presentations...

When requesting time on the Agenda, always say what you plan
to accomplish during the discussion, and then prepare your
slides to prime and advance those discussion items!
Please send your requests by Friday, March 2, 2007.

Al
bmwg co-chair

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg