Subject: [bmwg] WGLC on IPv6 Benchmarking

From: Al Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 10:56:10 -0400

BMWG:

A WG Last Call period for the Internet-Draft on

"IPv6 Benchmarking Methodology"

<draft-ietf-bmwg-ipv6-meth-03.txt>

will be open from 10 September 2007 through 30 September 2007.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-ipv6-meth-03.txt

Version 03 incorporates changes suggested during development

prior to the draft becoming a chartered item, and the comments

from two previous WGLCs (closing on 20 March and 10 August,
2007).

The authors believe that all comments from the working group

have been addressed, and have documented all comments and
resolutions

to date:

Diffs:

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/bmwg/draft-ietf-bmwg-ipv6-meth/

http://home.comcast.net/%7Eacmacm/BMWG/IPv6-Meth-Last-Call-resolution2.pdf

http://home.comcast.net/%7Eacmacm/BMWG/IPv6-meth-comment-resolution.pdf

This draft is continuing through the BMWG Last Call Process.
This is

the third Working Group Last Call. See

http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/bmwg/current/msg00846.html

Please express your opinion on whether or not this
Internet-Draft

should be submitted to the Area Directors for consideration to

publish the draft as an Informational RFC.  Send your comments

to this list or [email-masked]

Al

bmwg chair

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg