Subject: I could not believe this news break

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 11:22:47 +0300

World News Release

Financial News:

Canadian Success Coming To USA

Exit Only Inc. E.X.T.O.
$0.41

May brought us the first look at Exit Only's new Vehicle Web-marketing
solution. The concept of marketing new and used vehicles through the web
is not new. Posting of a sellers vehicle to the site without charge is
something new to web based vehicle marketing. Those posting there
vehicles, either private or dealers, will only pay $2 for each potential
buyers information they accept.

Points Of Interest:

- The response from the market during the Canadian release was
incredible.
- The companies year end goals were met in just the first few months.
- the US expansion is tested and ready for immediate launch.
- News in the last few weeks has released partnership agreements with
several online vehicle service sites for increased exposure.
- In addition the site is now providing Mobile access, delivering
sellers contact information of potential buyers right to their cell
phone.

The US market literally dwarfs the Canadian vehicle market, making the
potential for this site astronomical. For more information on Exit Only
Inc. contact your financial websites.

World Reports:

Rice touts 'most serious' Mideast peace efforts in years ----- RAMALLAH,
West Bank -- Israel and Palestinian negotiators are involved in the most
serious effort in "many, many years" to try to end the Mideast conflict,
said U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice on Monday. U.S. Secretary
of State Condoleezza Rice meets Monday with Palestinian President
Mahmoud Abbas. "Frankly, it's time for the establishment of a
Palestinian state and it's time for Israel to live in the security that
is going to come with a peaceful and democratic neighbor," Rice said. A
day after meeting with Israeli leaders, Rice met in the West Bank with
Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas and said she's pushing both sides to
work "intensely" toward agreeing on a "serious, substantive and
concrete" framework for a November peace conference in Annapolis,
Maryland.

News From The Nation:

Hit List Worries Students In Pittsburgh-Area School District -----
UNIONTOWN, Pa. -- A hit list discovered in an Internet chat room Tuesday
night has parents and students at one Pittsburgh-area high school
worried. As of Wednesday, parents said they still don't know who is
responsible for making the list, which concerns them. Glenn Loukota,
whose name appears on the list, got a call Tuesday night from the
principal of Laurel Highlands. "My principal called and just said that I
was on a hit list," said Loukota. "That's all he told us." "They didn't
give us much information," said parent Penny Whoolery. "That was part of
the problem." Whoolery's son, Cody, was also on the hit list. After the
police were notified, police searched the home of the student they
believe made the list. The search turned up no weapons. "I know that
kids don't always keep things you don't want them to see in the open,"
said Whoolery. "They hide it."